How to create dynamic facebook comments system for wordpress.
This is simple tutorial how to add Facebook comments to your site with or without plugins. So what is facebook comments? Facebook comments allow people who is registered on facebook post comments on your site. This system contains moderation tools and like feature and more. So if you want to add this feature to your site keep reading this article.
How to add Facebook comments to WordPress using plugin.
Facebook Comments System allows you to easily add facebook comments to your wordpress website. Facebook comments allow users to comment on entry using their facebook account. Some features:
- Nice option page layout
- Option where to display facebook comments (posts, pages, both)
- Change color scheme (dark/light)
- Change width (responsive included)
- Change other facebook comments api settings (order by, number of posts, mobile, html5)
- Premium support
- And more..
- Download Facebook comments system (link below)
- Upload /facebook-comments-system/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Change settings and have fun.
How to add Facebook comments to WordPress without plugin.
So you will need to generate code (link below) and simply use WordPress function get_permalink() to change url id and paste the code in place where you want to see Facebook comments plugin box. Code example: